• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Harper Murray

But when someone pleads no contest (also known as nolo contendere), they're saying the facts of the case are true, but they aren't admitting they're guilty. In other words, they're admitting the prosecution has enough evidence to prove the case, but the person charged still does not admit guilt.

Last edited:

But when someone pleads no contest (also known as nolo contendere), they're saying the facts of the case are true, but they aren't admitting they're guilty. In other words, they're admitting the prosecution has enough evidence to prove the case, but the person charged still does not admit guilt.

True for the DUI. All other charges from that incident were dropped, so we can’t know if the prosecution could prove those.

She will have social and personal consequences beyond what the legal system and the University imposes (speaking from experience). I pray she has enough support to help diffuse the negativity that is bound to come.

Quite possibly she was kept off the national teams because of this.
Agree. She was selected and then replaced. So that and the spring game are the team-related disciplines we know of so far. Others we may not know, and don’t need to.
She will have social and personal consequences beyond what the legal system and the University imposes (speaking from experience). I pray she has enough support to help diffuse the negativity that is bound to come.
Yes. At a minimum, the student sections at away games will be unkind. The team seems close, so that should help.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back