• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Harbaugh vs Frost

NY Husker

Red Shirt
Harbaugh changes up his entire coaching staff and fixes things in 1 season.

Can Frost do the same? I believe he can. We will find out soon.

Side note: not a moral victory guy, but I'm even more impressed today at our performance against Michigan and Ohio State than I was before today.

1. Learn to finish drives when reaching the red zone.

2. Develop a dependable special teams.

3. Get a killer instinct. A step on the opponents throat in the 4th quarter and crush their wind pipes kinda killer instinct. Michigan stepped on the throats of the Buckeyes today in the 4th quarter. They didn't stop. The kept blowing them off the line and punching them in the mouth.

We do these 3 things, we win the West next year. We don't, and Trev is finding a new coach.

Harbaugh changes up his entire coaching staff and fixes things in 1 season.

Can Frost do the same? I believe he can. We will find out soon.

Side note: not a moral victory guy, but I'm even more impressed today at our performance against Michigan and Ohio State than I was before today.

1. Learn to finish drives when reaching the red zone.

2. Develop a dependable special teams.

3. Get a killer instinct. A step on the opponents throat in the 4th quarter and crush their wind pipes kinda killer instinct. Michigan stepped on the throats of the Buckeyes today in the 4th quarter. They didn't stop. The kept blowing them off the line and punching them in the mouth.

We do these 3 things, we win the West next year. We don't, and Trev is finding a new coach.
I think if we do those three things and start scoring more points than the other team next year, we might just be able to turn this thing around!

You did. You put them in the same sentence attempting to compare situations. It’s apples and oranges and Frost has nowhere near the pedigree Jim Harbaugh has.
Putting them in the same sentence doesn't equate to putting them in the same category of coach. "vs" means there's a comparison. Harbaugh succeeded with his changes. I asked the question: can Frost do the same? That's a comparison based on unfinished results. It's not saying they are in the same level.

You're right. It is apples and oranges. Apples are different than oranges. You literally proved my point. Lmao.

I fully admit Harbaugh is better than Frost. That's not what the OP was about.

Be better.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back