• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Harbaugh doing some more image rehab

Interesting what the motivation behind this is, given the highly visible political nature of CK. Maybe some recruits might find it cool, on the other hand, some donors might find it appalling. The debate could go on for days for both cases, but seems risky to bring politics to the coaching level....unless Harbaugh was told to do it.

it’s not popular to say anything nice about Harbaugh, but his long personal relationship with CK may really be his motivation. I imagine it is popular with the players, and agree with @HuskerBLM that it will be controversial with the fan/donor base. Stay tuned for interesting things happening in Ann Arbor now that they have Harbaugh for life.

Maybe Harbaugh is just doing something nice for his former qb.

Only success the guy had in the NFL was under Harbaugh as a system QB. Funny how all his extra curriculars about the NFL being a terrible place went by the way side when the money starts to run out. I wonder if he reached out to Harbaugh and put him in a pickle where it'd be blasted if he said no.

I have friends that I don't agree with everything on, especially when it comes to hot ticket items like religion and politics. Doesn't mean we can't still be friends.

If Kaep and Harbaugh want to stay friends, doesn't mean Kaep has to wear Khakis to bed and Harbaugh has to take a knee too.

I have friends that I don't agree with everything on, especially when it comes to hot ticket items like religion and politics. Doesn't mean we can't still be friends.

If Kaep and Harbaugh want to stay friends, doesn't mean Kaep has to wear Khakis to bed and Harbaugh has to take a knee too.
What a unique perspective!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back