• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Happy

My expectations were lower this season, but it started off pretty good. Exploding nuns right off the bat, followed by decapitating arrogant bicyclists, a good unexpected plot twist (Bella: "Yeah!....wait, what?") and closing with skating on blood and entrails, and a finger through a kidney. I really miss the Christmas music though, that really was the best part of the show for me.
I've caught up to current, and I will say that this show has me laughing at things no human should be laughing at. The exploding nuns was funny, the corporatizing of Easter has been great, and the show still remains darkly disturbing.

I can see where people are getting tired of it. Sax and Happy are definitely the best parts of the show. Bored with Sonny Shine, even though he's the driving force on the Easter thing.

I was a little disappointed that Blue was pushed out because I enjoyed him as the mob boss.

Amanda was a bust until she lit up the maternity ward with an O2 tank. That was pretty fun.

And now, are they saying that Happy can influence the living...? You know, with that whole orgy in the hospital thing?

Last edited:
I've caught up to current, and I will say that this show has me laughing at things no human should be laughing at. The exploding nuns was funny, the corporatizing of Easter has been great, and the show still remains darkly disturbing.

I can see where people are getting tired of it. Sax and Happy are definitely the best parts of the show. Bored with Sonny Shine, even though he's the driving force on the Easter thing.

I was a little disappointed that Blue was pushed out because I enjoyed him as the mob boss.

Amanda was a bust until she lit up the maternity ward with an O2 tank. That was pretty fun.

And now, are they saying that Happy can influence the living...? You know, with that whole orgy in the hospital thing?

Overall the season was a turd.

Sonny and the red eyed douche screwed the thing up.

Like you I still like some of Nick and Happy's shtick and his ex partner (Lili Mirojnik) makes me warm and fuzzy, so I'd like to see more of her.

I lost interest, kind if forgot about it,
Think I seen the first 4 episodes,
Each one got worse, suppose I should suffer through the rest of season of 2,
Don't sound like it gets any better

How many episodes are in season 2?

I lost interest, kind if forgot about it,
Think I seen the first 4 episodes,
Each one got worse, suppose I should suffer through the rest of season of 2,
Don't sound like it gets any better

How many episodes are in season 2?

Ten episodes. There are still some great moments in most of the shows and a few better shows, so it's worth a watch. SyFy did cancel the series, so no season 3.

Overall the season was a turd.

Sonny and the red eyed douche screwed the thing up.

Like you I still like some of Nick and Happy's shtick and his ex partner (Lili Mirojnik) makes me warm and fuzzy, so I'd like to see more of her.
Yep, but those lines are done. Nick and Happy definitely make the show, and his partner is a hottie. I mean, seriously, how sexy is she?

For a season 3, they need a far stronger villain if they expect people to stick with the show, let alone get a season 4.

Edit for no season 3. That is sad. I like the Nick/Happy dynamic.

Last edited:
Yep, but those lines are done. Nick and Happy definitely make the show, and his partner is a hottie. I mean, seriously, how sexy is she?

For a season 3, they need a far stronger villain if they expect people to stick with the show, let alone get a season 4.

Edit for no season 3. That is sad. I like the Nick/Happy dynamic.

She’s my kind of girl. Hot as balls.

Guns, jeans a great ass and a pretty face.

I might give up half my shite
If anyone is wondering who we're salivating over...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back