• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Haanif Cheatham is "N"

tenor.gif

:Welcome2:

:Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/huskers-land-commitment-from-grad-transfer-cheatham
The 6-foot-5, 195-pound guard announced his commitment to NU via Twitter, choosing the Huskers over the likes of Arkansas, Cincinnati, Arizona, and Virginia Tech.

“Just the coaching staff and the people I’m going to be surrounded by every day; the resources that are here that are going to allow me to become a better player throughout the whole season,” Cheatham said of why he decided to make his commitment on Saturday.

“And then just playing for an amazing coach in Fred Hoiberg, a guy who knows what he’s doing. I’m looking forward to playing for a great fanbase, and I’m just excited about it all.”

Last edited:

Excellent news. Continuing on Miles' plan of only signing players who are 6'5" for the next class. I keed, i keed.

No complaints here. I remember watching the kid at Marquette, kid can play. I’m somewhat skeptical of any kid looking to play at his third school, but I think it might work here. We need a few grad transfers this year. For one, we need plays for next year. Two, it gives us a chance to build relationships for the 2020 class, which is far more important.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back