• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Gutsy Gob-smack by a Missouri Tiger.

Bluto

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
An article by Ralph Russo of the Associated Press in regards to Missouri and Texas A&M having their 1st conference games against Georgia and Florida, respectively. Can't find a link, so will paraphrase:

At this point both teams are probably tired of being asked about adjusting to their new conference, as if they were playing flag football in the Big 12.

Fot the most part the Tigers and Aggies have played it respectfully, giving the SEC proper credit for being the toughest league in the land, while making it clear they're not about to be intimidated by their new neighbors.

Missouri defensive end Sheldon Richardson went off message earlier this week when asked if he watched Georgia beat Buffalo 45-23 last Saturday. "I watched that game. I turned it of, too," Richardson said. "It's like watching Big Ten football. It's old-man football."

In the Deep South, those are fighting words. For good measure, Richardson added: "If we execute, nobody in this league can touch us. Period."

This could get interesting.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back