• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Gundy again called out

"Social distancing and shelter in place are designed to drag it out longer." check out the definition of mitigate. it says nothing about dragging it out = the action of reducing the severity , seriousness, or painfulness of something. while I do agree that this mitigating practice does take a little time; thus your comment. But what they are doing (mitigating= social distancing) is NOT designing to drag this out.
the same amount of people are going to be exposed This comment is unprovable
Here is an example of what they are trying to solve by flattening the curve. https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-flatten-the-curve.html As you can see from this model, while there aren't as many early exposures there are more later exposures and stretched out over time. Part of the mitigating is based on humans actually being exposed to the disease and letting the body naturally do its thing. Most all Americans will be exposed in some manner but might not necessarily have noticeable symptoms.

Here is an example of what they are trying to solve by flattening the curve. https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-flatten-the-curve.html As you can see from this model, while there aren't as many early exposures there are more later Ed exposures and stretched out over time. Part of the mitigating is based on humans actually being exposed to the disease and letting the body naturally do its thing. Most all Americans will be exposed in some manner but might not necessarily have noticeable symptoms.
Thanks for the article Hville. Good info. I tell my son all the time to “Always consider the source”.
I checked your source and it looks legit, thus YOU are a reliable man :nod:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back