• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Guess who I ran into @ the Spring Game?

Coach Tui is giving the official hand sign of Oahu: “hang loose.” Great pic. Did you ask coach if he was going to teach our defense to do the Haka? I would love to see our defense do that before games; I don’t care if the U of Hawaii players think they own it!

Last edited:
Coach Tui is giving the official hand sign of Oahu: “hang loose.” Great pic. Did you ask coach if he was going to teach our defense to do the Haka? I would love to see our defense do that before games; I don’t care if the U of Hawaii players think they own it!
Very cool guy!! I didn't ask, but that would be awesome!!

The cultural appropriation social justice warriors would go out of their minds our team were to start that
I agree, unless we were to get about 9 or 10 Polynesians who led it. Then I think we could get away with it. I mean half of the NZ rugby team are white. So IF we were to get a bunch of Polynesian players than I think it would be OK.

Just wondering why you would write...guess who I ran into and then proceed telling us and not let anyone guess...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back