• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Griffin Everitt is N

BW22SM

Recruit
2 Year Member
JUCO catcher out of KCCC, orginally from Lincoln. I assume he'll be here for the 2021 season. Really good pickup...

Last edited:

He threw out 41% of runners? Wowza. I'd love to see some film of him. Catching excites me.

I did see 31 passed balls though. Thats a lot. Like maybe don't catch anymore a lot. Hoping that they just had a score keeper that didn't know the difference between a wild pitch and a passed ball.

He threw out 41% of runners? Wowza. I'd love to see some film of him. Catching excites me.

I did see 31 passed balls though. Thats a lot. Like maybe don't catch anymore a lot. Hoping that they just had a score keeper that didn't know the difference between a wild pitch and a passed ball.
Definitely the hardest position to play too, I could never do it. I couldn't pitch either, but the catcher, very hard spot.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back