• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Gregg McMullen North Defensive MVP Of Ohio All-Star Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
This is one youngman I am really looking forward to seeing over the next 4-5 years....woul dnot be surprised if he sees playing time as a treu-Frosh....

With a defensive line that included Strobel and Glenville's Willie Henry, both soon-to-be Wolverines, and Hoban's Greg McMullen (Nebraska) and LaTroy Lewis (Tennessee), head coach Rex Lingruen of Liberty Center told his team afterward the North had won because it was more physical.

McMullen, who had a big sack on third down that forced the South into a third-quarter field goal, was named the North's defensive player of the game, while Ravenna running back D.J. Jones (Akron) was named the North's offensive player of the game after carrying 18 times for 77 yards.

http://highschoolsports.cleveland.c...-mvp-as-north-tops-south-in-football-classic/

I agree, I remember watching some of his film when we first started recruiting him and thought..Wow this kids seems solid. I like the fact that he stayed commited to the Huskers for such a long time. I'm a fan of his without him taking a snap.

This might be the kid that Urban Meyer wishes he could have flipped once he took over....as you may recall Gregg had no interest in Meyer or Ohio State when he came calling....

Considering he signed his LOI he will stay with us. Lets hope he works hard and is successful at NU

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back