• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Greg Bell

That looks like a pile of paprika.
You can put it in your goulash if you want brain damage or to die... :Biggrin:

Vermilion is mercury sulfide... sounds like a good food coloring!

A good scarlet pigment for an oil based paint, if you are Raphael, apparently.

Last edited:

Wow, I just asked a simple question about Greg Bell and 75 replies and 13000 views later, I'm still waiting for an answer. Maybe I'll wait until after LOI day and check back on his status. Thanks to all for the helpful speculation and tergiversation.

After awhile I think there was a side bet to see who gets the last post in before the thread gets closed.

Wow, I just asked a simple question about Greg Bell and 75 replies and 13000 views later, I'm still waiting for an answer. Maybe I'll wait until after LOI day and check back on his status. Thanks to all for the helpful speculation and tergiversation.
I want to know, too. There doesn’t seem to be an answer. Clearly the world isn’t beating a path to his door.

While there is not any news out there about his destination, this is an interesting article stating that it may have been the commit of Mills instead of playing time that caused the transfer.

https://huskercorner.com/2018/10/05/nebraska-football-dedrick-mills-greg-bell/

Bell, who would be a senior next season if he had played in a fifth game this year, might have looked at the impending arrival of Mills and decided losing the job to Ozigbo was the death blow. Unfortunately, much the quarterback position, the running back spot for the Nebraska football team is thin, though it’s not nearly as thin as it is under center.

C

Stanford? That's your measure for acclaim? Fwiw, Nebraska is 0-1 against Stanford all time, so ... thanks for bringing that up.

Have the Aztecs produced the world's all-time best clutch field goal kicker?
1*8h-EA5xJXlPSF7EzWlY00Q.jpeg

Fwiw, Vinatieri is a world-class human being. My mom worked at the nursing home where his grandfather spent the last several years of his life. Vinatieri came to visit all of the time, and he always had time for nurses' aids requests for autographs, etc. He grew up by Yankton, near where I grew up.

Not very clutch today, missed 23 yard field goal and missed extra point.

C

So, again, you mean South Dakota State? If they had played this year, that's the "real" SDSU who would have won. South Dakota State is also the older school, and it's been referred to as "SDSU" since the Teddy Roosevelt administration, so there's that.

P.S.--I went to the University of South Dakota, so typing all of the above makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit, but the truth is the truth.

I'm a 'Yote, too! And a Stroller......

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back