• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jahkeem Green Is On Campus; Officially N

Great! I’m excited about the potential depth of or D-line this year. If we can the big uglies playing like their hair’s on fire and rotating in and out to stay fresh, they might cause some havoc.

Agreed, although I can see us using the RS that Green has available. The older Daniels is a Grad Transfer and we also lose the Davis brothers this year, so having him RS and then having him for 2 full years as a rotation guy could be perfect for us

Agreed, although I can see us using the RS that Green has available. The older Daniels is a Grad Transfer and we also lose the Davis brothers this year, so having him RS and then having him for 2 full years as a rotation guy could be perfect for us

Good point. This is a case where that 4 game redshirt rule could help us a lot. If Green is ready to play, the redshirt decision might also depend on keeping the other guys healthy. A key injury or two, and it’s all hands on deck. Luckily, the Davis twins, Stille, Daniels, etc. have all been pretty durable. It will be interesting to see which 4 games the coaches might choose to deploy him in...likely something that can’t be predicted until the end of fall camp or later. I just hope he ends up being as dominant as advertised.

Good point. This is a case where that 4 game redshirt rule could help us a lot. If Green is ready to play, the redshirt decision might also depend on keeping the other guys healthy. A key injury or two, and it’s all hands on deck. Luckily, the Davis twins, Stille, Daniels, etc. have all been pretty durable. It will be interesting to see which 4 games the coaches might choose to deploy him in...likely something that can’t be predicted until the end of fall camp or later. I just hope he ends up being as dominant as advertised.

I highly doubt he will RS. JUCO recruits are brought in for immediate impact. Not to mention he is considered an NFL prospect thus highly doubtful he will want to stay 3 years. We are not at as deep as folks think at NT. I see him in the rotation from day one and hopefully fighting for a starting spo

Last edited:

I highly doubt he will RS. JUCO recruits are brought in for immediate impact. Not to mention he is considered an NFL prospect thus highly doubtful he will want to stay 3 years. We are not at as deep as folks think at NT. I see him in the rotation from day one and hopefully fighting for a starting spo
Actually, I'll be pleasantly surprised if ends being more than a bit player this year. Showing up so late really puts him behind the 8 ball, both from a conditioning and knowing his responsibilities aspect.

Actually, I'll be pleasantly surprised if ends being more than a bit player this year. Showing up so late really puts him behind the 8 ball, both from a conditioning and knowing his responsibilities aspect.
I wouldnt be that concerned. And he will be more than a bit player IF he arrives. Hes an NFL talent. As RR stated, he probably plays from day one.

I wouldnt be that concerned. And he will be more than a bit player IF he arrives. Hes an NFL talent. As RR stated, he probably plays from day one.

If it were not for the on-line math course that the SEC will not recognize we would not even be talking about him as he would plating for someone in that conference. We got real lucky picking up a talent like he is

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back