• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Greatest Coach of All Time

Some of those years, OU probably had the better team. No doubt. Hell, some of those years Nebraska had the better team and still lost to the dirt burglars. I wanted to absolutely throw a TV off of a balcony in 1986, a game Nebraska was a decisive underdog, yet as the game went, NU was the stronger team, until the last buck thirty or so. Still pisses me off. Only time all Red was worn as well.
They deserved to lose just for that hideous look. ;)

255 wins X 25 years, I do believe is 10.2 wins. So he averaged 10 wins per year for his WHOLE CAREER! That's is something to speak about, since teams now a days play quite a few more games in every season. Dr. Tom should always be talked about in a conversation of the "Best" coaches of college football.

That's a great average* to go along with at least 9 wins a year. They're both something no other coach has ever accomplished. :Rockon:

*Even if you didn't use the ÷ sign to get it. :Giggle:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back