• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Great interview: Mickey with Clint Cosgrove of Rivals

Dugzilla

Charlotte Husker
5 Year Member
I just appreciate a straight shooter.

Attachments

• EQXQSXYZMNBBLJT.20160929153939.png
    EQXQSXYZMNBBLJT.20160929153939.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 102

Man! I have to contain my emotions to keep from getting drunk on the Kool-Aid. Can you name a coach whom the kids would rather play for? I'm running through the list of B1G coaches. His demeanor and passion for the program kinda remind me of Fitzgerald (who's had his struggles the last 2 years but always gets his kids to play).

Could we have accidentally stumbled upon the answer? Maybe we finally found the QB who was mentored by TO, who actually took that mentoring to heart and applied it.

Man! I have to contain my emotions to keep from getting drunk on the Kool-Aid. Can you name a coach whom the kids would rather play for? I'm running through the list of B1G coaches. His demeanor and passion for the program kinda remind me of Fitzgerald (who's had his struggles the last 2 years but always gets his kids to play).

Could we have accidentally stumbled upon the answer? Maybe we finally found the QB who was mentored by TO, who actually took that mentoring to heart and applied it.
I am in 100% agreement. Wow, just Wow. There is much discussion in other threads regarding the possibility of Mickey Joseph getting the HC job. At this point, IMHO, he is checking all of Trev Alberts's boxes of what he is looking for in the next Head Coach. My gut is telling me he has a real shot, the players are going to continue to respond to the positive energy, and continue to improve week by week. I too have to contain my emotions. It is a great feeling to be excited again to watch the game.

I am in 100% agreement. Wow, just Wow. There is much discussion in other threads regarding the possibility of Mickey Joseph getting the HC job. At this point, IMHO, he is checking all of Trev Alberts's boxes of what he is looking for in the next Head Coach. My gut is telling me he has a real shot, the players are going to continue to respond to the positive energy, and continue to improve week by week. I too have to contain my emotions. It is a great feeling to be excited again to watch the game.
The only thing missing yet still obtainable is wins

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back