• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Great Guitar Build Off 2020

One pickup is all you need. My $.02, If you’re digging it, leave the tuners alone (unless, of course, you’re having major tuning issues). Sometimes the tiniest changes can screw up the whole vibe and feel.
Yeah, that makes sense. I literally bang on it, and it does go out of tune, but if I finesse it, not so much. I'm still just thinking about it, versus actually doing it. I definitely vibe with it, and that is a nice thing indeed.

I just went through a bitching fit with fedex for a guitar I ordered. UGH! Went through 3 different "Supervisors" and the company I bought from to finally get my 6 string obsession delivered. It turned out to be worth the wait, but I truly dislike fedex as a company.
I know what you mean. I've honestly had problems with both UPS and Fedex lately. They both seem to have developed the "it will get there when it gets there attitude. No customer service either.

I know what you mean. I've honestly had problems with both UPS and Fedex lately. They both seem to have developed the "it will get there when it gets there attitude. No customer service either.
Customer service from them was non existent. However, I will say that when finally delivered to my door, the box was not even dinged at all. I like a low action and the guitar was boxed very nicely, snug, zero problems there, whooo.....

Customer service from them was non existent. However, I will say that when finally delivered to my door, the box was not even dinged at all. I like a low action and the guitar was boxed very nicely, snug, zero problems there, whooo.....
Nothing better than opening that case for the first time, huh? New guitar smell should be a candle scent.

Nothing better than opening that case for the first time, huh? New guitar smell should be a candle scent.

I swear Collings does something with their cases that makes the new guitar smell last years. I’ve had my DS for going on 5 years and every time I open the case it smells brand new.

YUP! Took me 20 minutes at least to tune it up. I swear, that's that part I dislike the most..... HAHA! I played for about 20 more minutes, put it down and walked away. Let it sit for like 30 minutes, was Jonesing for it and then picked it up, re-tuned it, and played for something like 4 hours on it. I had to re-tune it the next day, but very little and it's holding tune still.

img(5).jpeg

I come across this cool ass picture,

This video is kind of long, and drags on, but the freaking guitar this guy built is nothing short of amazing. Just less than 24 minutes, but just look at this damn thing..... WOW!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back