• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Great Fights

• Thread starter Deleted member 3889
  • Start date
Yep. I'm afraid Spence will wait until Bud is an old man or just avoids him and moves up to junior middleweight.
:nod: Spence already looks way too big for 147. But, I do get the feeling Spence is a guy who doesn't want to duck anybody. It's the one fight every fight fan is dying to see. It would be a giant payday for everybody involved. Hopefully Arum and Haymon can work it out.

:nod: Spence already looks way too big for 147. But, I do get the feeling Spence is a guy who doesn't want to duck anybody. It's the one fight every fight fan is dying to see. It would be a giant payday for everybody involved. Hopefully Arum and Haymon can work it out.

Haymon owning 147 has been bad for the sport, imo. Thurman talks a lot of crap, but doesn't seem to want to fight anyone but Pacquiao. I suspect they all, except for Bud, will start ducking Porter.

Speaking of Porter, he has to move up to 154 soon right? That dude is a little Sherman tank.

Haymon owning 147 has been bad for the sport, imo. Thurman talks a lot of crap, but doesn't seem to want to fight anyone but Pacquiao. I suspect they all, except for Bud, will start ducking Porter.

Speaking of Porter, he has to move up to 154 soon right? That dude is a little Sherman tank.
The Porter who fought Spence looked like a completely different guy than the Porter who fought Thurman. He looks like a hungry guy who feels he has nothing to lose.

The Porter who fought Spence looked like a completely different guy than the Porter who fought Thurman. He looks like a hungry guy who feels he has nothing to lose.
An argument could be made that Porter won that fight with Spence and likely wins a rematch. Spence was hurt bad and looked scared at the end of that fight.

He's a nightmare for anyone. He's kind of awkward, has crazy stamina, and a big heart. Spence still scares me for Bud, mainly because I think he looks like a middleweight.
I expected Spence to dominate Porter and I was way off that. I agree though. Spence is too big to stay at 147 and Bud consistently comes in just a shade under 147.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back