• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Great Fights

• Thread starter Deleted member 3889
  • Start date

Here's some more awesomeness....

"Ozzie! Ozzie! Ozzie! Ozzie!"

I can't find a good version with audio, but when his teammates told LB Mike Curtis after the game that he shouldn't have tackled that fan, he said, "He broke a city ordinance, and I enforced it."

Cheapshotter gets rocked and put to sleep:

This is why "Epaminondas" should be a more popular name:

Man vs Trash Pandas:

The Braves and Padres Brawl and the Cheapshotter getting rocked were freaking awesome! The Braves brawl had me cracking up..... the dude with out his shirt, and the guy narrating it, classic. :thumbsup:

The Braves and Padres Brawl and the Cheapshotter getting rocked were freaking awesome! The Braves brawl had me cracking up..... the dude with out his shirt, and the guy narrating it, classic. :thumbsup:
Did you watch the Redwings vs Avalanche brawl? It's not every day that you get to see two goalies go at it.

Did you watch the Redwings vs Avalanche brawl? It's not every day that you get to see two goalies go at it.
No... I'll have to now. It's funny, we had the Mississippi Sea Wolves when I lived there and they had these great teams for like 5 or 6 really good seasons, won one championship and got raided by the NHL, but my point is, we went to see who knows how many games, and don't you know, every single last game I went to, not one fight ever broke out. The next night after I went to a game, two, three fights, I'd go again, nothing... So I've never actually seen a fight while at a hockey game. I can't even explain it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back