• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Grant Wistrom on KOZN this morning with Benning & Vrzal

JP was on Bahe at noon as well. Said the team was very receptive and had questions that they answered.

Speaking of KOZN.....Nick Bahe has Mike Schaefer on right now. I think I just heard Schaef say that he heard Jovan Dewitt say that this NU team is ahead of where their UCF team was year 2, FWIW. If I heard that statement correctly, that's a good sign.
We better be ahead of a 6 win AAC team

listened to some of their show this morning. DB called his shot and said Gebbia would start game 1 this morning - surprised to hear it. He and Mike'l severe are the only two media types who i have heard make that prediction.

DB also implied that he has seen some practice (i'm wondering how because he is on the air during practice) and that the Defense "has a long ways to go"

listened to some of their show this morning. DB called his shot and said Gebbia would start game 1 this morning - surprised to hear it. He and Mike'l severe are the only two media types who i have heard make that prediction.

DB also implied that he has seen some practice (i'm wondering how because he is on the air during practice) and that the Defense "has a long ways to go"
Possibly over the weekends...

He always makes it to a few practices and typically shares cryptic thoughts.

I didn't hear him today on this, but DB is usually guarded enough that if he's thinking it's Gebbia, then it's most likely Gebbia.

Hate hearing that the defense has a long ways to go, but I'm not surprised given the product the last two years on the field.

you expect NU to be operating a new scheme on offense and defense 9 days into fall camp ahead of where UCF was in year 2?

I'm happy to hear it, if true, but geez, i certainly wouldn't expect it.

I read that wrong and was thinking it meant the season before last, not the undefeated season. That aside, if he's talking just on command of the new offense and defense, it is impressive. If he's saying we are overall better at this point than UCF was last year at the same point I'll just take the "good lord" off my first comment so it's changed to "I'd hope so". I think our talent is better than UCF's was to a degree that should overcome a not quite as good command of the systems.

Side note question - was he talking bout defense too or just offense?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back