• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Grad Transfers time table.

Ben Rutz? did it the opposite way, played for us then against us.

AJ Bush did it the opposite way as well. Although I'm not sure he ever played for us in a game.

Edit: Sorry for the repeat... hadn't seen the previous post before responding to the Husker Gene post.

Last edited:
Correct.

Played only 4 games thus kept his RS status for 2018

Will have to sit in 2019 because of the transfer thus unless I am mistaken a 3 to play 3 recruit

Looks like a good pickup

Big kid to boot.

See bolded -- has LB size.

Any ideas on his connections or draw to NU?

Last edited:

See bolded -- has LB size.

Any ideas on his connections or draw to NU?

6'4" and 215 lbs

Grew up near the UCF campus so has that connection with the staff

Walk-on at Michigan State

Averaged 41 yards on 27 punts in the final 4 games including their bowl game

Last edited:
Correct.

Will have to sit in 2019 because of the transfer thus unless I am mistaken a 3 to play 3 recruit

Looks like a good pickup

Big kid to boot
Certainly does!!!!!

P.s. RR...please take care.

Correct.

Looks like a good pickup

Big kid to boot

Do they still have transfer rules? Something must have been unfair for him at Michigan St. Maybe he can apply for a waiver.

Do they still have transfer rules? Something must have been unfair for him at Michigan St. Maybe he can apply for a waiver.

He is applying to be eligible immediately.

Would think he has the shot to be the starter in 2020 with our two seniors gone after next season

He is applying to be eligible immediately.

Would think he has the shot to be the starter in 2020 with our two seniors gone after next season
Just curious. Since he played 4 or less last year it counts as a redshirt. If you redshirted at old school I thought that meant you were eligible this year since "technically" you did not play.

Just curious. Since he played 4 or less last year it counts as a redshirt. If you redshirted at old school I thought that meant you were eligible this year since "technically" you did not play.

No you still have to sit per transfer rules for one season.

He is applying for immediate eligibility because of that however, not a given

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back