• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Grad Transfer PG, Darian White (Montana State)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
:Welcome:

Montana State WBB transfer Darian White (5-6 SR point guard, Boise, ID) has announced her commitment to Nebraska; 2022-23 stats: 14.3 PPG, 5.6 RPG, 3.6 APG; 3x first-team All–Big Sky.

2019 Idaho HS Player of the Year. One year of eligibility remaining!
(New Asst Coach Julian Assibey coached Darian White during her first year @ MT St.)

Nebraska coach Amy Williams said White is a "perfect fit" for the Huskers.
"She brings a lot of experience in the guard position," Williams said in a news release. "Not only was she named first-team all-conference on multiple occasions, but she was twice named the defensive player of the year in the Big Sky. We love that she is motivated on both sides of the ball and capable of making everyone around her better."

Last edited:
Article by Brent Wagner on Darian White in the LJS.

A four-year starter for Montana State, White was a proven player on both offense and defense at the college level — she earned first-team all-conference honors in the Big Sky and is No. 2 all-time in scoring for Montana State.
After White put her name in the NCAA transfer portal database, the floodgates opened with schools trying to start a dialogue.
“I had over 50 schools trying to talk to me.

Fine article by Parker Cotton in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle (I don't think it's behind a paywall)

White figures a professional opportunity will still be available to her a year from now, so she wanted to get the most out of the college game that she could. She said returning to Montana State was a possibility, but she wanted to look at all her options.
“I actually did have some other visits scheduled, but when I was there (in Lincoln), it just felt like home,” White said. (she cancelled subsequent visits to Missouri, Wisconsin & Florida)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back