• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Grad Transfer: Kayla Caffey

It's impressive that Cook is able to get a grad transfer that performs at this level when literally the entire team returns from last season's regional finalists. How do you sell playing time in that situation?

It's impressive that Cook is able to get a grad transfer that performs at this level when literally the entire team returns from last season's regional finalists. How do you sell playing time in that situation?

I think it’s more about the confidence in her own abilities, and having a desire to make a run at a championship. I like the attitude!

Remember when Eichorst had all the coaches observe Diaco at a football practice because he believed Diaco was the best coach at the university? Good times.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back