• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Gordon

OPHusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
I hope he gets going today thru the first two he was zero for eight with
5 ks very ugly

True that 3 games mean nothing in the big picture and he did make the highlights on Saturday throwing pujols out at the plate. I just wAnt the year to go well for him he was very vocal in the local media about wanting to get off to a good start and cut down on the strikeouts but more importantly they did win their first series. He got a lot of good publicity for signing his new contract so here's to him getting going soon!

I think during the broadcast last night they said Gordon started last season 1 for 11. He'll come around. My guess is he'll get going when the Royals play their first games in KC.

Gordon's best hitting months have been: June, August, and July -- in that order. Some hitters (even the best) start the season cold and warm up as the temperatures do.

Gordon's best hitting months have been: June, August, and July -- in that order. Some hitters (even the best) start the season cold and warm up as the temperatures do.

If that be the case, it should be June, July, then August? ;)

Coming from a "weatherman", that is funny! :rolfl:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back