• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

GOPHERS VS HUSKERS - GAME #3 - Sunday - Mother's Day - Going for the sweep!

Seems, I'll be around, after all, for Mother's Day! :clap:

Did all our running around, today! Had a very successful lunch down at the Senior Center. Man, the quiche and the crepes were awesome! It is too bad we are not allowed to serve champagne at the Sr. Ctr. :cry:

Well, the second draining of my bursa sac, plus the steroid injection throughout the elbow area did the trick! :clap: :woohoo: :banana: I don't have to baby the arm, anymore. In any case, I just have to paint with a roller, with my left handed! :rolfl: Yeh, just like I can bowl left handed, also! ;)

So, after resting the arm, along with keeping it fully wrapped around the elbow, I am back to full-blown typing!! :rockon:

Hope all your moms have a wonderful Mother's Day. Let's remember, without mom, none of us would ever have existed. :thumbsup: Thanks, mom! ;)

GO BIG RED!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Dexter Spitsnogle gets the start this afternoon. Lets hope for some senior day magic! :gobigred:

Moments away from Our National Anthem!

God bless all our servicemen and servicewomen. We are eternally grateful!

Also, Happy Mother's Day to all Husker Nation! :wave:

Happy Mother's Day to all moms. :)

Sorry, had to get water for the fridge.

1st batter, lh has a full count

Hit to left, out!

Heckenmeyer was the batter

1 down

Halloran ab c switch hitter, bating lh

pitchout was almost too high to catch!

1-0 on Halloran

another pitchout?
2-0