• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Good Husker Article on Nicea Eliely

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Here is a Good Read on Nicea and interview with Brian Rosenthal in Huskers.com!

Eliely has started 112 games, the most by any current Husker, and has made 83 consecutive starts. She is one of only 12 players in Nebraska history to reach the combined career milestones of 900 points, 400 rebounds and 200 assists. Eliely visited with Brian Rosenthal of Huskers.com about her Nebraska career in this Q-and-A.

BR: How did you decide on Nebraska?
Nicea: "Meeting all the teammates I had and stuff like that was great, and the facilities here are super nice, more than I could ever ask for. And then the fan base, really big, just all the fans that come to the games no matter what. And then also just academics, how they set you up for life and how they want you to do really well in school, and they help you throughout every aspect."

Last edited:

Thanks @BGRed , I missed that link (and still can't seem to find it - maybe it's my browser that doesn't show it :Confused:)

Why don't you start a new thread on Hannah Q&A (and the other seniors if they have one). I'd do it but I can't find the link (and I don't want to steal your thunder. ;))

EDIT: OK, found it! :Redface: Elusive Suckers (but no Rosenthal interviews.) You could just add the other Q&A links to this thread.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back