• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Good article to read.

Nice article, I agree Trev shouldn’t make any statements until after the season. I said earlier that Trev will have to give some statement of confidence if he keeps Frost. That shouldn’t ever happen until the season is over. Sounds like Frost is getting tired of the offensive line woes as well. I have no inside information but I have heard this might be Austin’s last year for multiple reasons. If we hire a special teams coach as the article suggests then someone else has to be fired. Nice article, thanks for sharing.

Again, wasn't referring to you. ;)
Well then just have some fun with us. We aren’t so bad. We all can be huge jerks but in the end we all love the same team. If you’d been around awhile you would know that Hville and myself sometimes get heated with each other but I still get along with him. It’s football so not that serious.

Well then just have some fun with us. We aren’t so bad. We all can be huge jerks but in the end we all love the same team. If you’d been around awhile you would know that Hville and myself sometimes get heated with each other but I still get along with him. It’s football so not that serious.
I think you're reading too much into my post and taking it a bit too serious. I said it with a bit of tongue in cheek.. I've read this forum for many years, so I'm well aware of how it works.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back