• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"Go Big Fred" T-shirts

JHudson

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
You can order them at the HuskerMax shop, powered by Osborne Family Enterprises. Here's the product link: http://www.shophuskermax.com/fred-hoiberg-go-big-fred-nebraska-basketball-tee-shirt.aspx

Go-Big-Fred-500x381.jpg

Already have 2 large ordered and on the way, less than 60 delivered to my door... I will root him on to excellence. GBF

I agree everyone should buy this shirt. Big Fred's in Omaha sucks really bad in terms of quality pizza. I make way better pizzas at home, just saying... :)

Why do I want to wear a Big Fred's Pizza shirt? :Confused: That's what I'll think of every time I see one. Sorry, it's not for me. :)

I agree everyone should buy this shirt. Big Fred's in Omaha sucks really bad in terms of quality pizza. I make way better pizzas at home, just saying... :)

That's because Big Fred's is haunted. They even put it on their sign... SPIRITS.

When I was a kid I didn't know that "spirits" could refer to liquor or cocktails. Actually, I was probably too young to know about any alcohol other than the beer I saw at the grocery store. I remember asking my parents why Big Fred's had ghosts.

images

Talking about Husker Basketball Gear, this seems like a good place for this. ;)

"Basketball Herbie"

View attachment 70939

Available in Dapreis Owens size!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back