• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Go Beaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scumbags. Riley, his staff, the quitter.

I was willing to give the quitter the benefit of the doubt, but deductive reasoning has me changing my opinion.

Good riddance to these phony, fake, lying pieces of crap. Riley has always been a phony piece of crap, but I expected more out of the quitter.

At least the quitter's daddy is rich, so he's set for life when his NFL dream goes up in flames.

It's no surprise that the anti-Nebraska/Riley brigade is good with this.
Dude put down the internet and go to bed, you’re drunk.

I was willing to give the quitter the benefit of the doubt, but deductive reasoning has me changing my opinion.

Good riddance to these phony, fake, lying pieces of crap. Riley has always been a phony piece of crap, but I expected more out of the quitter.

At least the quitter's daddy is rich, so he's set for life when his NFL dream goes up in flames.

Holy crap.

I thought I had a bad day yesterday.

You're a Riley fan, not a Husker.

Go to a Beav board and revel in your guy who facilitated a culture of sexual assault at OrST.

Childish name calling. OK, I’m convinced!

An anonymous guy critiquing anonymous guys on a message board on how/what to post regarding how life works. LOL :thumbsup:
That’s correct. I am criticizing people for calling a 19-year-old who is doing what he thinks is best for himself names. I criticize adults in person on Twitter etc. for the same type of behavior. Anonymity has nothing to do with it. But I ask you this: all of the people spewing names out at Tristan, would they walk up to him and do it in person? I’d wager not.

I don’t think there is anyone in Nebraska that is part of some Riley brigade. We supported him as the coach until it was painfully obvious that he needed to be replaced. I don’t give a crap about any of the former coaches that got fired with the exception of Solich because he is and always will be a husker. Pelini, Callahan, Riley are not and never will be huskers. Gebbia is gone he’s not a Husker either. But Adrian Martinez is a Husker and our starting quarterback. GBR!!!

You're a Riley fan, not a Husker.

Go to a Beav board and revel in your guy who facilitated a culture of sexual assault at OrST.

You single handily get this thread closed with several posts like this including personal attacks and frankly you really need to chill out. Since your decide to go on a rant like this I am going to give you a couple of days to mellow out.

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back