• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Go Beaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize I can't slam TG too hard here, but a hs qb who throws for 13000 yards and other big time P5 programs aren't going after him? Is it possible he doesn't have enough upside? I mean Oregon State? Does Arizona State and Cal get better qb's so passed on pursuing him?
You know who did and didn’t go after him?

I realize I can't slam TG too hard here, but a hs qb who throws for 13000 yards and other big time P5 programs aren't going after him? Is it possible he doesn't have enough upside? I mean Oregon State? Does Arizona State and Cal get better qb's so passed on pursuing him?

Bad time of the year to be shopping for teams.

Might have been his best option...other teams might have told him to run along. Maybe Nebraska fans thought too highly of his “talent”.

Regardless...can’t wait to watch Adrian Martinez in action on Saturday!!! :thumbsup:

5b806d7452588.image.jpg

Last edited:
He had to find a school that hadn't started fall classes yet which apparently limited him to mostly west coast schools. He has connections to some of the staff there obviously and they got to see what he could do against college kids in practice. The other schools would be relying on HS tape from 2 years ago.

Surprised Mr Nice Guy didn't tell him to go to Oklahoma. At least he won't have to worry about losing out on the starter's job at osu. One bright spot is that DONU gets to fund some of his coaching still. Sorry said I wasn't going to comment on anymore Gebbia threads but I couldn't help myself this is the last one promise.

Last edited:

Easier competition for Gebbia at OSU. Take the easy route without any real exceptions for OSU football. Get use to watching Martinez and the Huskers playing in January, Gebbia. GBR.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back