• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Go Beaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scumbags. Riley, his staff, the quitter.

I was willing to give the quitter the benefit of the doubt, but deductive reasoning has me changing my opinion.

Good riddance to these phony, fake, lying pieces of crap. Riley has always been a phony piece of crap, but I expected more out of the quitter.

At least the quitter's daddy is rich, so he's set for life when his NFL dream goes up in flames.

It's no surprise that the anti-Nebraska/Riley brigade is good with this.

Last edited:

You're a Riley fan, not a Husker.

Go to a Beav board and revel in your guy who facilitated a culture of sexual assault at OrST.

Oh, how cute. Someone who blasts 19 year old's is telling me I am not a Husker fan. You sure told me...

tenor.gif

C

I wish Tristan the best and hope he tears it up for OSU. I'd prefer him to be here, but he isn't and I don't begrudge him one bit. He made a career decision and will live with the outcome, for better or worse. I'm not one to judge because it's his life and he's trusting what is best for him. I have left professional positions for potentially better options and have never second-guessed myself. It's how the world works. How he did it is questionable to me, but in the end he didn't spurn me personally, so why would I be upset?

Last edited:
This sounds like a rumor, which is against board rules.

My source tells me that your source is lying.

Riley is a piece of crap.
You have made it clear how you feel about Gebbia several times and how you feel about Riley. It's time to move on. Plus, as you will find out, @Red Reign would be the last to post a rumor. Kick off is Saturday, and the Zips are about to be sent out of Lincoln with a lopsided loss. How about we toast to the Huskers and move forward.
:Cheers:

I was willing to give the quitter the benefit of the doubt, but deductive reasoning has me changing my opinion.

Good riddance to these phony, fake, lying pieces of crap. Riley has always been a phony piece of crap, but I expected more out of the quitter.

At least the quitter's daddy is rich, so he's set for life when his NFL dream goes up in flames.

Woah, dude. JMO, but maybe take it down a half dozen notches. A 19yo kid made a decision he felt was best for him. He stuck it out through a coaching change and major shift in the offense he was hoping to direct. It wasn't a fit, but he persevered through the spring and fall camp before making his decision. You could call it 'quitting', but it seems to me more like a person who realized his strengths could be better served elsewhere. Personally I've been there, had realizations of my own, and also moved on. Maybe some consider me a 'quitter' as well. But I don't, and I don't care. It's my life and wellbeing.

Get a grip.

For the record Riley had nothing to do with this according to a source I spoke too. He pretty much has no role at Oregon State. The head coach at OSU recruited him hard when he was the offensive coordinator at UDub and thus already had a good relationship with him. That is what it came down too. Nothing more and nothing less. They not Riley reached out to him. It was done after he got his release. School starts their 20 September. Oh and they have a senior starter this year which is more of an incentive to go there. That is it in a nutshell. No Riley despite the rumors.

Time to move on its done and over. Big game on Saturday that I hope all folks are excited for.

RR

Hey I'm not surprised. Riley is being paid as an advisor and they recruited TG without talking to Riley? Sounds like MR is doing as good of a job for them as he was for us. For the record I'm a supporter of TG leaving but your source saying he had nothing to do with it probably proves again how incompetent MR is.

Hey I'm not surprised. Riley is being paid as an advisor and they recruited TG without talking to Riley? Sounds like MR is doing as good of a job for them as he was for us. For the record I'm a supporter of TG leaving but your source saying he had nothing to do with it probably proves again how incompetent MR is.

It is an interesting juxtaposition. Although, their head coach recruited Gebbia out of HS so that has a lot to do with it I'm sure. He was likely on their radar for a while.

Dude, tell us how you really feel. Holy freaking cow man, simmer down a bit Nancy. Calling a 19 year old kid a quitter, I guess you really feel like a "Real Man" having gone on that rant. Your post is a YUGE MORON!

Someone once told me "I find things usually work out for the best. You may not like it at the time, but usually, it is for the best for everyone involved". If needed, Mr. Bunch and Mr. Masker may develop into a better quarterbacks for this system, just because they want it more than Mr. Gebbia did. I have seen some do more with less talent, than someone that had more talent, just because they wanted it more. And I'm not just talking about football. Keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back