• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Glynn Watson 4-Star PG

Ellis Boyd Redding

Varsity
10 Year Member
I saw this kid discussed on a BIG website a couple weeks ago. They felt he was a strong Nebraska lean. At the time, Rivals didn't show a Nebraska offer.

Now Rivals shows us in his top 3 and holding an offer.

Rivals profile...
http://sports.yahoo.com/nebraska/basketball/recruiting/player-Glynn-Watson-145095

And now he is visiting this weekend...

Robin Washut ‏@RobinWashut · 21m
Visiting #Nebrasketball this weekend --> RT @Glynn_Watson30: On the road ✌️

:huskerflag:

I'm a little surprised we are looking at another point guard. Could be in case Tai doesn't improve this year, we have replacements for he and Benny? Competing with Creighton for a guy? Bilsker, what is the Blue jay talk about him?

Just so long as he realizes that Creighton is located in the remote and desolate far east side of the state and doesn't stop by there as well.

I'm a little surprised we are looking at another point guard. Could be in case Tai doesn't improve this year, we have replacements for he and Benny? Competing with Creighton for a guy? Bilsker, what is the Blue jay talk about him?

I read that he visited CU over the weekend. Other than that don't know much.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back