• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ghostbusters: Afterlife

The Director is Jason Reitman, the son of Ivan Reitman, who was the producer for the first 2 Ghostbusters movies
Jason even had small speaking scene in Ghostbusters2

LOL. this is funny...
This was Jason Reitman’s first kiss. Not just his first on screen kiss… but his first kiss with a girl,period. Talk about pressure. And imagine getting directions from your father who is yelling off to the side of a film camera.

Last edited:
The Director is Jason Reitman, the son of Ivan Reitman, who was the producer for the first 2 Ghostbusters movies
Jason even had small speaking scene in Ghostbusters2

This movie will be a direct sequel to the first two movies, and will be as though the 2016 disaster never existed.
Netflix has a show on the making of the original Ghostbusters. Pretty quick and witty show with interesting insights. They also did Home Alone. Fascinating stuff to anyone into producers and directors.

The trailer looks good. Hopefully I can see it in a movie theater this summer. Does anyone else miss going to the movie theater. I know a ton of people would just rather stream a movie, but I like going to the theater.

The trailer looks good. Hopefully I can see it in a movie theater this summer. Does anyone else miss going to the movie theater. I know a ton of people would just rather stream a movie, but I like going to the theater.
I’ve been to the theater several times since December.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back