• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Get well, Fred! (Follow-up Article @ Post #11)

Apparently some information in LJS today (that I can't read as I don't subscribe).

From a snippet I found elsewhere: :Redface:

it appears from Moos' latest presser that the Penn State home game Jan 30 may be a possibility for us to press the restart button. Fred seems to be doing better and Doc is not one of the 15 of the staff and players to have had the virus. (from this morning's LJS)

Last edited:

Here's a Follow-up Article:

Nebraska paused team activities Jan. 11. Hoiberg said he and two assistants, a graduate assistant, nine players and a student manager tested positive. That's in addition to another player who had COVID-19 earlier in the season. All the players had either minor symptoms or were asymptomatic, Hoiberg said, and all three coaches had severe symptoms.
Hoiberg said he never required hospitalization because his oxygen level remained normal and his fever never exceeded 101 degrees. He lost 10 pounds, and his sense of smell has not returned.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back