• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Get to Know Casey Thompson

A statement that caught my attention is that he said Omar Manning and Zavier Betts stood out to him when watching film. I hope whatever kept them off the field at critical times will be addressed.
I'm optimistic that with new coaches in place, the head-scratching player rotations at Receiver and Running Back will be a thing of the past.

My memory of that convesation was that Casey said "I always take one year at a time, so we'll see what happens."

But either way - if his NFL stock blows up next fall, it'll be because he put NE on the national map. I think we'd take that trade even if it meant he was leaving...
Yes, it will have to be that he made the Cornhuskers rise again. 4-8, 5-7, 6-6 just won’t get him the attention he needs. 7-5 or better? That will only help him immensely. I haven’t watched him enough to even really know if he is an NFL talent or not. I still can’t forget OU, when I watched Caleb Williams score 28 or so unanswered points and lead a comeback from 42-17 down. Texas couldn’t even get a first down. It was an avalanche and they couldn’t do anything to stop it. He does seem to be able to sling it pretty good at times.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back