• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Gerry & Joesph ruled inelgible for the Music City Bowl

How come this specific rumor cant be discussed? Suddenly a rumor cant be discussed without a link? Rumors about what is going on behind the scenes are discussed all the time on this board without a link. If we discuss only things weve heard that have links.....then that doesnt seem to jive with what weve seen on here historically. We need either more clarification on posts and links. Otherwise the closing of the thread on this shouldnt have happened in my opinion.

How come this specific rumor cant be discussed? Suddenly a rumor cant be discussed without a link? Rumors about what is going on behind the scenes are discussed all the time on this board without a link. If we discuss only things weve heard that have links.....then that doesnt seem to jive with what weve seen on here historically. We need either more clarification on posts and links. Otherwise the closing of the thread on this shouldnt have happened in my opinion.
Only certain people are allowed to discuss rumors.
You can only discuss rumors if you say, "I know something you don't know"

Oh wow we can discuss it now? This subject is taboo
Watch out

Knock it off. You have an issue take it up with David. Its his policy and his board. He has been quite upfront with this policy over the years.

RR

I think their grades should factor in football play as well as the subject. For example in Algebraic Geometry 255, the instructor could say, "I thought that was a a good pursuit angle you took on that fly sweep in the 2nd quarter, Gerry. So I bumped your grade up to a B+".

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back