• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Gerry & Joesph ruled inelgible for the Music City Bowl

I really hope this is just a rumor.

Coworker with connections told me that Nate Gerry failed to make grades, got kicked out of practice today, and will not play in the bowl game.

Does anybody know any more about this?

WTH? Have grades been an issue with him, previously? Seems to me by the time someone is a senior, making grades should be routine. Would this mean he is also not graduating? Thought graduation was today or tomorrow?

Last edited:

Reed is a more than capable replacement but it sucks if that's the case....go to class and your grades improve.

Well, let's just hope it's some stupid rumor and not true.

Last edited:
Hmm, sure hope not... maybe he had a class he just couldn't get into... he had the game suspension to start season.

:Cautious:

speaking of, How are we doing on academic all americans?... seems like it's been awhile (2014) + I believe two of the last three Academic All Americans were Walkons (Austin Cassidy & Spencer Long)

I heard this from other sources also. However, knowing how the social media works, I will hold my suspicions until I hear some concrete announcement from Coach Riley. So far, it is rumor IMO.

Have to have a legitimate source (i.e. LJS). Once you get one I will open it back up. Locked

PM me when you do.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back