• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Georgia vs. Alabama National Championship game thread

It kind of pissed me off, when he was interviewed and he essentially blamed the lose on the injuries his team had, not because he got outplayed. He showed zero humbleness, mad him look very shallow.
The injuries definitely played a role, but everyone has to deal with them. They lost the game because they did not score TD’s. Georgia was winning even when they were losing, forcing them to kick FG’s. Alabama simply ran out of gas IMO, especially in the last 10 minutes or so. Oh yeah, and Saban probably is shallow.

Kirby Smart mentioned conditioning after the game. It did seem like they were pushing Bama around in the 4Q. The penalties, especially the PF were very unlike Bama. So youth and lack of discipline played into it. I didn’t think think that blocked FG was a big deal, because Bama was moving the ball so well. But it completely turned the game and momentum. GA wanted it more.

One of the best college games I have seen. Just wow.

Nick and Kirby all class after the game too…what a great, great game. Both teams very deserving of the win. I thought Bryce was going to do it on his own. What a player.
Bryce had two key drops or it would have been a different outcome. Ga was fortunate the two top receivers weren’t able to play.

It kind of pissed me off, when he was interviewed and he essentially blamed the lose on the injuries his team had, not because he got outplayed. He showed zero humbleness, mad him look very shallow.
It was totally because of injuries. Bama’s two top receivers would have shredded Ga

Nebraska o line and d line just can't compare to those teams. They are bigger and thicker! No one on our roster is even close!

W
Saban has also coached six more years of college ball than Osborne did. I think that what Saban is doing now is what Osborne could have continued as if he has not retired.
When Nebraska left the Big 12 they were doomed and Osborne was smart enough to figure that out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back