• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Georgia Southern Practice Thread: Thursday 8 Sept.: Coach Frost

The fact he overcame such an horrific leg injury is a miracle

Frost said during one interview after ND: (paraphrasing a bit) "If Brandon can help us, that is great. If we can help Brandon, that is also great." or something like that. IMO, Brandon's playing days were more than likely done "on the big stage" (Maybe could of went FCS or NAIA/Div II) but Frost brought him here (walk-on, I believe) cause of his character and to be part of a team again. So good for all!!!

The Alabama and Ohio State DB’s aren’t even on the depth chart listing. That’s disappointing. Also, where is Thomas Fidone? 5 TE’s listed and he isn’t one of them?

The Alabama and Ohio State DB’s aren’t even on the depth chart listing. That’s disappointing. Also, where is Thomas Fidone? 5 TE’s listed and he isn’t one of them?

The young man from Alabama has an injury he arrived with and it's doubtful he will play this year.

Johnson has quite frankly been a bust

Fidone has you should know tore his other knee in the Spring

From all accounts he is very close to returning as his rehab has gone extremely well

Last edited:

The young man from Alabama has an injury he arrived with and it's doubtful he will play this year.

Johnson has quite frankly been a bust

Fidone has you should know tore his other knee in the Spring

From all accounts he is very close to returning as his rehab has gone extremely well
I did know. I thought he was ready to go. I’ve seen some stuff on Twitter. As for Johnson, why is he a bust? Is he unmotivated? Disinterested, or, just was overhyped as a 5* recruit?

The fact he overcame such an horrific leg injury is a miracle

Frost said during one interview after ND: (paraphrasing a bit) "If Brandon can help us, that is great. If we can help Brandon, that is also great." or something like that. IMO, Brandon's playing days were more than likely done "on the big stage" (Maybe could of went FCS or NAIA/Div II) but Frost brought him here (walk-on, I believe) cause of his character and to be part of a team again. So good for all!!!
I noticed he got some playing time at the end of the game.

I did know. I thought he was ready to go. I’ve seen some stuff on Twitter. As for Johnson, why is he a bust? Is he unmotivated? Disinterested, or, just was overhyped as a 5* recruit?

They are babying Fidone with his second knee injury and want to be 100% sure be for activating him

Should be soon from all accounts

Probably all of what you mentioned on Johnson

I noticed he got some playing time at the end of the game.

Yup and listed on the two deep

Before the horrific injury he was very highly thought of

If he can help with depth and leadership then it's a win win for him and NU

Think folks need to take a breathe as far as the Georgia Southern score last week. Ya, 28 points were scored in the fourth quarter against a very bad team's second and third strings when Georgia Southern pretty much started every drive that quarter between their opponents 35-40 yard line if not closer due to turnovers and horrible special teams play. It was 17-7 almost mid way through the third quarter. Key on Saturday night will be tackling in space.
Tackling in space has been big issue in first 2 games

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back