• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Georgia National Champs. Congrats but.....

pitch

Scout Team
20 Year Member
it was 8 years ago in 2014 that the Huskers beat the Bulldogs in the Gator Bowl 24-19. Ameer rushed for 122 yards and Tommy threw for two TD's. Gurley had a good game with 175 total yards. Sam Foltz average 38 yards a punt (?). We just found a way to win.

What exactly happened in Lincoln? Program, Administration, Culture, All The Above? Fast forward 8 years and they brought the house against the Crimson Tide...... and NU won 3 games against weak competition.

Last edited:

it was 8 years ago in 2014 that the Huskers beat the Bulldogs in the Gator Bowl 24-19. Ameer rushed for 122 yards and Tommy threw for two TD's. Gurley had a good game with 175 total yards. Sam Foltz average 38 yards a punt (?). We just found a way to win.

What exactly happened in Lincoln? Program, Administration, Culture, All The Above? Fast forward 8 years and they brought the house against the Crimson Tide...... and NU won 3 games against weak competition.

Great question, and probably if we knew the full answers, we wouldn’t have won only 3 games in 2021.

I posit that a lot of the issue goes back to top leadership. TO made some decisions as AD that we may question, but I think that the way his retirement was handled, plus the poor decision to hire Eichorst, reflected a leadership style of ego instead of humility, and wrought a toxic culture, which we are still dealing with today.

Should have won both Georgia games!

Harvey Perlman was allowed to destroy the program two separate times. He was an absolute cancer. Eichorst? Makes me laugh. Like, how in the hell could that tool have ever even been considered, much less hired? What they did to Tom was disgraceful. Everything Bo said was 100% true. He tried to get fired for 3 years. He hated those clowns, and had zero respect for any of them. There are still regents on board who allowed all that to go on, no questions asked. The house was never totally cleaned. Laughable leadership led to a joke of a program. It was clearly evident to anyone paying attention. Problem was, few were.

Harvey Perlman was allowed to destroy the program two separate times. He was an absolute cancer. Eichorst? Makes me laugh. Like, how in the hell could that tool have ever even been considered, much less hired? What they did to Tom was disgraceful. Everything Bo said was 100% true. He tried to get fired for 3 years. He hated those clowns, and had zero respect for any of them. There are still regents on board who allowed all that to go on, no questions asked. The house was never totally cleaned. Laughable leadership led to a joke of a program. It was clearly evident to anyone paying attention. Problem was, few were.
Terrible. Who was running the checkbook?

Last edited:

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...ses-customers-raising-cane-chicken-restaurant

Bennett, 24, said he plans to return for his sixth college football season. For which school exactly, he hasn't decided on just yet.
"I'm gonna play football next year. We'll see where," Bennet said in an interview with "Good Morning America" on Tuesday.
Landthieves DirtBurglers school?
  • Mayfield ..... stolen from Texass Tech
  • Murray ..... stolen from A&M
  • Hurt ..... stolen from Bama
  • Bennet ..... ???
more NCAA loophole perks I suppose ......

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back