• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Get a 50% welcoming bonus on your first bet. Click here
HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

GBRewind - Part 3

36Blast

Chop Block Connoisseur
5 Year Member
Enjoy!

p.s. That speech by Rhule was awesome.
p.p.s. Love seeing guys like Butler stepping up as leaders. "Ya'll aren't going to block and (unintelligible), go on and get the the f*** out ." It appears the inmates are starting to police themselves and aren't afraid to "hurt feelings" as some of previous regimes "leaders" once admitted.

Last edited:
Enjoy!

p.p.s. Love seeing guys like Butler stepping up as leaders. "Ya'll aren't going to block and (unintelligible), go on and get the the f*** out ." It appears the inmates are starting to police themselves and aren't afraid to "hurt feelings" as some of previous regimes "leaders" once admitted.

Never a problem with being in the right mind

Enjoy!

I'm assuming you're talking about the pre-game at Illinois. Queued it to the speech part.

I have a different impression of Rhule after seeing behind the scenes.

He's feisty. Buts what's the all the death/murder/kill/die talk? Lol

Last edited:

New episode is streaming tonight

Thank you for sharing this.

Two observations ... one, helluva speech by Rhule at halftime - I love how fired up he gets, and how his subtle admonishment of poor play is lined with a healthy motivation for inspired play. "Is that our standard?!"

Sure am glad the guys didn't waste that speech :)

Two - at the very end, not only does it seem evident that Jimari Butler has taken on a leadership role for this team, but also it is apparent these guys enjoy one another - loved seeing the dancing and jubilation after the victory.

Imagine the celebration should these guys earn a 6th win and bowl eligibility.

Enjoy!

These productions are simply awesome......

im suprised that i hadnt watched one of these til #4..... incredible...... what a great way to keep the energy going in your program. love seeing our guys celebrating, and feeling good about their work. Keep the videos coming, awesome.

Episode 5. This might be my favorite one yet. For several reasons.

"It's still not where we want it to be, but we're getting things we haven't gotten before."

My goodness I love these. Week after week, growth is evident in this Team. Rhule, as unscripted as he is, continues to impress me with the way he captures the opportunities to be their Leader.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks