• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Gas Prices

Just got gas for the cheapest I've seen it in years around here. $2.05 I was pretty happy about that.

I live pretty close to Clemson and I hear a lot about Clemson's 1981 defeat of Nebraska for their one and only national championship. I heard on the radio yesterday some "what was life like in 1981" statistics and they said that gas was $1.25 a gallon. Gas is currently $1.54 here in these parts.

Bottom falling out in China and KSA pumping extra to hurt Russia (Syria) and Iran with the side benefit of squeezing frackers in the US. Lowering demand and raising supply = free underpants!

Gas prices around here are ranging any where from $2.139 all the way up to $3.499 up the hill. I can't understand why people still visit the $3.499 station(was an Exxon, now it's a Chevron, and they still SUCK) yet every day I drive by, there is 3 or 4 cars getting gas there, when just down the road is a station at $2.599 and 20 miles away, is a station at $2.139..... Mind boggling to say the least.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back