• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

GARTH BROOKS 8.14.21 MEMORIAL STADIUM

So, how many will go to that? 50,000? 75,000?
I would bet 75k. Not sure if he sells behind the stage seating or not. More importantly, do they sell beer at those shows? Farm Aid was the last concert there, right? I didn’t go to that but I can’t imagine not selling beer at a Garth show.

I would bet 75k. Not sure if he sells behind the stage seating or not. More importantly, do they sell beer at those shows? Farm Aid was the last concert there, right? I didn’t go to that but I can’t imagine not selling beer at a Garth show.
Likely be pretty hot as well um guessing. Beer would be good. Lol

It is in the round so the stage is in the middle of the field. All the seats allowed per COVID will be sold IMO People are starved for this type of thing. If seating is limited I would not rule out a second show after all the setup is completed. In2015 he plays Omaha and did 6 shows totally nearly 100K

He could probably do 2 shows there either way. I am not a Garth fan but cool for people wanting to see shows. Odd that Chesney postponed until 2022 but Garth playing anyway.

It is in the round so the stage is in the middle of the field. All the seats allowed per COVID will be sold IMO People are starved for this type of thing. If seating is limited I would not rule out a second show after all the setup is completed. In2015 he plays Omaha and did 6 shows totally nearly 100K
You are correct on the refund seating. Boise added a second show, and it sold out in less than an hour. Phenomenal show, incredible performer, would gladly go see him again.

Edit: round seating.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back