• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game thread - NU vs Abilene Christian

Miles mentioned that McVeigh was having some issues defensively in this game so he couldn't play him as much as he would have liked. Feels that McVeigh and his three point shooting skills are needed for this team to stretch opposing defenses.

What has happened to McVeigh?

I don't think it's working to have McVeigh play 4 or 5. He's just too slight to be inside, especially against that guy today. When I saw him I expected "OH MY GOD BECKY, LOOK AT HIS BUTT". Need someone like Dapreis Owens or Derrick Vick to properly defend that.

GBR :N:

Glad to see White scoring again! Also glad to see Shields passing him the ball.

Glad to be glad!

Congrats, Huskers!

Followed the score on the score guide, Directv. Nice to see, the Huskers had more time to practice free throws! :sarcastic:

Seems, we don't get enough foul calls in our favor, usually!

In any case, congrats, again, Huskers. I'll watch the replay on huskersnside, later. :)

Going to a chili feed for charity. I'll have to keep my window down, on the way home! :rolfl:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back