• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game on?

Goal-line

Varsity
10 Year Member
Was driving home this afternoon listening to 590 radio and there was some speculation as to the possibility of the Wisconsin game being cancelled. Anyone have any confirmation on this?

A few other threads address this in more detail. Rumors of the game being in danger seem to have some credibility, but it is by no means a foregone conclusion at this time.

So by the snakebit logic (which there’s no question has some credibility over the years for us), if this game isn’t played then that means we would’ve won.

So by the snakebit logic (which there’s no question has some credibility over the years for us), if this game isn’t played then that means we would’ve won.
We win every time we take the field this year. Or not in this instance.

This team needed to play and it’ll be bad if we lose out on playing this game but in the big picture, if we come out having played seven or eight games that’s better than zero games.

At least that’s how I am approaching this crazy year.

Now why the conference is even in this condition has been discussed till the cows come home.

Bottom line is we should’ve just stuck with the initial plan and adjusted from there. A far more workable solution.

We win every time we take the field this year. Or not in this instance.

This team needed to play and it’ll be bad if we lose out on playing this game but in the big picture, if we come out having played seven or eight games that’s better than zero games.

At least that’s how I am approaching this crazy year.

Now why the conference is even in this condition has been discussed till the cows come home.

Bottom line is we should’ve just stuck with the initial plan and adjusted from there. A far more workable solution.

I think my attempt at humor was lost.
:Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back