• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

GAME CANCELLED!!! because of bad weather!! Huskers vs Redbirds on Sunday, - Game 3

Will post info later. All have a nice evening. Don't forget to Spring forward on your clocks, watches, etc.

1678582171399.png

Last edited:

&

Game cancelled :( Cold weather!! :Broom: :Broom:

Just checking this moment, it is 32 degrees in Lincoln! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! When it is that temperature in Poky, it is a piece of cake, because of our dry humidity. Yeah, that is "warm" here! ;)

Last edited:

Well, we will have to wait until this coming Tuesday for more baseball. Let's hope the weather gets warmer:

Last edited:

Moved to Manhattan. Supposed to be at least dry.

I saw they moved the Nicholls State series.

I'm not convinced Manhattan will be dry either -- Thursday is the day in question. But it could be snow or rain/snow mix in Lincoln, while Manhattan is more likely rain -- still -- can't play in rain.

Friday-Saturday will be dry both in Lincoln and Manhattan. Cold both places.

I'm not sure moving the series helps them much. Bit better chance of getting the game in on Thursday, but it's no guarantee. After that, wouldn't matter where you'd play.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back