• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

GAME AGAINST VANDY

Just got back from the game.

Woo hooo!!!

Shay had it under control and the bats are soooo much better this year.

Great game and I don’t think Emmitt even had his best stuff today.
Can you give me an approximate of how many were in the stands? Really curious. :Computer:

Anglim hit a 2 run hr in the 2nd
for a 2-0 lead.
It was a small crowd, but as expected heavily Husker.

I’d guess maybe 1500 - 2000.

I was kinda shocked by the number of Vandy fans. Not a huge number but more than I expected.
Games played at the U of Minn were a joke! They played at the Twins facility, right? Not sure.

Last edited:

for a 2-0 lead.

Games played at the U of Minn were a joke! They played at the Twins facility, right? Not sure.
Gophers play at their own field - Siebert field.

This was at USBank stadium, where the Vikings normally play.

Last edited:
for a 2-0 lead.

US Bank. Configured the Vikings stadium to a baseball field which suRprised me to hear of Anglim's HR. After this weekend the Gophers will play there probably until May given the conditions here.

As I recall, you live around the area where the 49ers practice in preseason, right?
No, I live way up in the mountains in Nevada. Not a 49ers fan and have zero clue where they practice. It's actually bright and sunny right now but the roads are horrendous to drive on. I missed work last week, looking like I'm going to miss more work this wee due to the new storm.

Nice! Been to Pearl and Hickam a couple of times. Also did a career in the Navy between active and reserves (which felt like active duty). Post Navy career I serve catastrophically disabled veterans.
Spent 8 years in Naval Air Reserve, myself. Never deployed! Lucky, I guess.

No, I live way up in the mountains in Nevada. Not a 49ers fan and have zero clue where they practice. It's actually bright and sunny right now but the roads are horrendous to drive on. I missed work last week, looking like I'm going to miss more work this wee due to the new storm.
That is too bad. Sorry to hear that. :(
Just looked it up. 49ers practiced, in the
far past, in Rocklin, Calif. I don't know why
I thought you lived around there.

Last edited:
Nice! Been to Pearl and Hickam a couple of times. Also did a career in the Navy between active and reserves (which felt like active duty). Post Navy career I serve catastrophically disabled veterans.
Very admirable. Thanks for your service and all that you do now. :Salute:

I just thot, when they hosted post season play, they played at the Twins facility one time, for some reason
They had the Big 10 tourney at Target Field once where the Twins play. Think it was 2014? It was a quick exit for the Huskers in that tourney. More smart on the part of the Big 10 now to have it at Omaha as to what you previously referenced as far as crowd size.......as long as Nebraska does their part and gets in.

Seems, he did not hit a 2-run hr in the 2nd. My bad. :)

I am watching some of the replay. I do NOT know how I
thot he had a 2 run hr!! Hmm! ;) Perusing thru the game, no such thing as a 2 run hr by Anglim!!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back