• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #6 Fri 11/27 – Huskers vs Cincinnati @ Brooklyn, NY, 5:30 pm CST, ASN & ESPN3

Great effort by the HUSKERS in this game, bodes well for the future.

Huskers proved to be surprisingly tough competition against #12 Cincinnati and were always in the game. The team is really coming together. They'll sneak up on some unsuspecting teams this year!

:gobigred:

Last edited:

Huskers proved to be surprisingly tough competition against #12 Cincinnati and were always in the game. The team is really coming together. They'll sneak up on some unsuspecting teams this year!

:gobigred:

Despite not knocking down some open looks after some great ball movement, I thought the Huskers looked very good. Our biggest weakness was what we already know it is, the lack of a true big man down low. Offensive rebounds and getting pushed around in the low post killed us this game and will hurt us all season. I hope some top big men around the country took a look at that game and told themselves "I could go to Nebraska and really make this team take the next step".:)

Did Cincy really focus on White? Just looking at the stats, he seemed to struggle. Glad to see the team is competing! At this point, that is something to hang their hats on! Keep working guys!!

Did Cincy really focus on White? Just looking at the stats, he seemed to struggle. Glad to see the team is competing! At this point, that is something to hang their hats on! Keep working guys!!

Cincy played great defense but I wouldn't say that they keyed on White. He just had an off night.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back