• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #4: NU v OSU 10:00am (ct)

Difficult to say about the Baylor series, as that's still two weeks out.

Baylor Series:

Extended forecast from Weather.com

Fri. 3-8 - @ 1:35 pm - Snow Showers - 27°/20°
Sat. 3-9 - @ 2:05 pm - Snow Showers - 29°/20°
Sun. 3-10 - @ 1:05 pm - Snow Showers - 28°/19°

I know this is a couple weeks out yet but it's all we have right now.

Baylor Series:

Extended forecast from Weather.com

Fri. 3-8 - @ 1:35 pm - Snow Showers - 27°/20°
Sat. 3-9 - @ 2:05 pm - Snow Showers - 29°/20°
Sun. 3-10 - @ 1:05 pm - Snow Showers - 28°/19°

I know this is a couple weeks out yet but it's all we have right now.

Well, it's not all we have -- since I'm a meteorologist! :Biggrin: But I'm not sharing what I think!

It's truly not much more than throwing darts for two weeks from now. Weather.com, accuweather, and a few others will go ahead and put that out there -- but I'm not so sure that they should. Granted, we are understanding that it's little more than a guess. But some people may very well try to plan around that (which is nuts). :) About the only thing I will ever do for weather forecasts beyond 7 to maybe 10 days is "looks like a warm pattern, looks like a cold pattern, or looks like a pattern pretty normal for this time of year." I'd never mention precipitation chances, unless someone forced me out onto an unstable limb. :Biggrin:

Last edited:

But I'm not sharing what I think!

:p

But some people may very well try to plan around that (which is nuts)

I agree it's nuts and I sure don't plan around it.

I like to watch their extended forecast. Sometimes it follows along and turns out right, but most of the time there are a number of changes in 14 days.

Besides, it's all I have to go on. :Biggrin:

And yet I will still tune in to most broadcasts.

Of course. Torture is part of it.

Heck, I grew up listening to Royals games on the radio in my bedroom (KFOR, Lincoln) as part of my nightly routine. But that was a great era, in a lot of ways.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back