• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #4: NU v OSU 10:00am (ct)

Dukart:

strikes out swinging, called a ball :Rolf:

grounds out to 2nd

no runs, 1hit, 1 error, 3LOB

8-3 OSU

Last edited:

Well I missed the whole game

I guess I lucked out

Had a bad night sleeping so I finally slept and slept through it all

Well, talk to you all during the week
bye

Radio Observations on OSU:
Pitching: Best in the country top to bottom. NU will not see anything like it again this year
Defense: As good as anybody
Offense: Good, but can be shut down by good pitching

Radio:
No chance NU will get to practice outside again this coming week.

Baylor series in doubt, can they get the field ready by then? Weather?

The team met a buzz saw in this series.

I was really hoping we could take one from them. :nod:

Yeah, same.

1 of 4 would have been fine. Getting swept four games against any opponent is a tough pill to swallow. Realistically, even the best of teams are going to struggle to win all four games against even mediocre teams.

I'm not sure yet what to make of this. Can't say much was encouraging. I just don't know how discouraged to feel.

I know a few people get on me when I've critical of Erstad, but in my personal opinion (which is worth the same as anyone else's -- nothing), the jury is very much out as to whether or not he's a quality coach. That's the best way I can spin it. Well, and there's a lot of season left for Erstad and this team to state their case.

Radio:
No chance NU will get to practice outside again this coming week.

Baylor series in doubt, can they get the field ready by then? Weather?

This week is going to be brutally cold in Lincoln. So yes, zero chance they'll be able to practice outdoors.

Difficult to say about the Baylor series, as that's still two weeks out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back