• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #3 vs Rutgers - 5-9-21 - 1 pm - Baindon Field

I really hope we can pull out the win tomorrow and beat Rutgers. We would then be 2-3 on the year against them...which is hard to type but better than 1-4.

On a side note, the Big Ten baseball standings on their website aren't accurate as they are missing two losses for Michigan and need to switch two wins around for them (but net impact is zero in the win column). I sent them a message asking them to update their stats so they are accurate because who knows what other records are incorrect for the other teams...we'll see if they respond or doing about it. :Smile:

Missed the games this weekend but looks like we did a better job of taking advantage of our opportunities. Bunting is improved but still suspect. We’ve played better D and pitching has been solid thus far other than a horrible first inning for Shay. Get to 3-1 for the week tomorrow and we are back on track.

Sounds like I missed a marathon game, but an exciting one. My working meeting lasted 9 hours, but since I get paid by the hour, I will get a nice check out of it. I hope we get to play Northwestern.

Sounds like I missed a marathon game, but an exciting one. My working meeting lasted 9 hours, but since I get paid by the hour, I will get a nice check out of it. I hope we get to play Northwestern.
Why would we not play NW? We need those easy wins!!

Are they covid in every sport, or what?

Now, let me tell you, csker: today's game drove me, and many others,
up the friggin' wall!! We were lucky to win, but there were some great,
defensive plays that allowed us. If you watch the replay, you will enjoy!! :)

Have a good week. Glad, you get a big paycheck!! :)
1620720022801.png

I really hope we can pull out the win tomorrow and beat Rutgers. We would then be 2-3 on the year against them...which is hard to type but better than 1-4.

On a side note, the Big Ten baseball standings on their website aren't accurate as they are missing two losses for Michigan and need to switch two wins around for them (but net impact is zero in the win column). I sent them a message asking them to update their stats so they are accurate because who knows what other records are incorrect for the other teams...we'll see if they respond or doing about it. :Smile:
Glad to say, you got your wish!!! Whew!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back