• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game 3: UM @NU [L 8-10]

Tough outing for Shay, but he’s gotten important outs for us and will again, starting next week. A good couple of weekends behind us, and would be huge if Chad could contribute in the B10 tourney along the lines of last night’s inning. GBR!

Definitely highs and lows... win one more against Iowa, Minnesota, Northwestern, or Illinois, and we are looking pretty good in conf standings. Way it goes sometimes I suppose.
Sometimes, and I know you get this, it's just the difference of a timely hit with someone on base or not or even just a hard hit ball that just misses falling in.

All in all, this has been a pretty good year so far. Like you said earlier, gotta show up in the B1G Tourney now and keep moving forward.

huskermike said:
I do want to thank @carrolltonsker & @CrnhskrBob for the time & effort you guys put in doing the pbp in baseball.

It takes quit a bit of concentration/memory & typing abilities. :Rockon: :Mfclap: :Cheers:

Mine leave a lot to be desired. :Smile:
its easier when the game is on the radio

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for
without receiving.

Ackos.png

its easier when the game is on the radio

You do fine. I have made many more than my share of mistakes when trying to do PBP. @CrnhskrBob is the pro.

Having the skill of typing at a rapid pace, I am able to get by, most of the time, to call the game. My problem is trying to remember facts
and figures to relay to you all. If I were 20/30 years younger, you could all just kick back and enjoy the whole game, because of my typing skills..and, memory!
Unfortunately, I am 81 and, as much as I hate to admit it, my memory does not stay with me, pitch by pitch. But, I am still able to entertain you all, pitch by pitch.
:)

Last edited:
I do want to thank @carrolltonsker & @CrnhskrBob for the time & effort you guys put in doing the pbp in baseball.

It takes quit a bit of concentration/memory & typing abilities. :Rockon: :Mfclap: :Cheers:

Mine leave a lot to be desired. :Smile:

Well said Huskermike!!! Both of them have done a fantastic job over the years and along with some others, have made these game threads, even the games the HUSKERS lost, very entertaining, full of information and always interesting. Job well done indeed!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back